Our Native Species Inc.
S.O.N.S. of Lake Erie fishing club:
Dear fellow angler/ boater/ jogger/ outdoorsman/ environmentalist,
now I hope that you have toured our website and know what the S.O.N.S.
of Lake Erie fishing club stands for. We need you. We not only work to
preserve the Lake Erie fishery but we also work to preserve the
waterfront experience for those that wish to enjoy it. We are the
defenders of public access and a champion of clean water. We continue to
monitor those developments that affect our enjoyment of our beautiful
Lake Erie resources whether it be fishing, boating, jogging, walking,
swimming or simply dangling one’s feet in the water while watching the
beautiful Erie sunsets.
You may ask, “What will I get out of joining?”
1.You will gain the satisfaction of joining a group of like-minded individuals
2. You will have a forum to air your concerns and ideas.
3. You will have the satisfaction of working with and for our youth to educate them in the joys of fishing and other outdoor recreation.
4. You will enhance your experience by learning from others, especially our guest speakers who give presentations at our general membership meetings.
5. You will receive a monthly newsletter with news that concerns fishing, the fishery and the environment.
6. You can do something positive for you and your future.
Membership meetings are held on the fourth Monday of the month ( unless
the day conflicts with a national holiday) from
September through May. We do not meet in June, July or August. We go
fishing. We meet at the Polish Falcon's Club at 431 East 3rd St. Erie,
PA. The meetings start at 7:30 PM. They are open to the